Monday, February 3, 2014

My Cloud @ Home - PogoPlug

I currently have a cloud setup in the basement.

















It consists of an old PogoPlug linked to the basement switch with a Samsung 500 GB drive attached.
You access it by going to www.pogoplug.com and signing into an account I set up at installation. This is my second PogoPlug as the first died shortly after installation. Although the unit is past end of life it still works and looks like this when you log in.














Notice the unit appears to be offline, but it still sees the attached storage. These are the default folder and files as I haven't uploaded anything else yet. (Still Testing.)














This is the screenshot of what you see when you select the "cloud" storage. Right now I have a basic free account which comes with 5 GB. I haven't turned on Sync yet as that's another test.

No comments:

Post a Comment